Friday, March 19, 2010

18.3 - Mall with friends :) - we were at the new H&M in Israel ! the first H&M store was open in 11.3 in TLV but we went to Jerusalem (opened in16.3). I have to say that it was disappointing. I was in H&M in Germany, and there it was like, "WOW H&M!!", and here.. well, I didn't like anything, except shoes (but they were expensive) . In the end I bought only grey tights. 

19.3 - B'day party. Happy birthday Noa!!!
20.3 -another B'day party, but this time to Yuval. :)
21.3 - Junior achievement seminary from 8:00 till 19:00.
21-22.3 - Sleepover with friends :D
22.3 - TLV :)))))
23.3 - B'day party to Itzick + Sleepover :)



Well,I have a busy vacation,and this is only the start!! 

Cardigan - Zara
T-shirt - Pull & Bear
Jeans Shorts - 24\7
Tights - Super-Farm
Neckless - Diva
Shoes - White Allstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment